How do you stay motivated this season? With (almost) no races on the calendar it’s sometimes difficult to stay focused. We like to share with you 5 ways to stay motivated during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Choose a nice STRAVA- segment and go for it! The QOM/KOM or your own PB, you name it!
- Try a new sport! Are you a runner? Get yourself a bike or try a nice trailrun. Are you a road-cyclist? Maybe you’ll like mountain biking. Or what about open water swimming? Mastering new skills is extremely motivating and you’ll stay fit at the same time.
- Ever thought about your long-term goals? Maybe you want to run a descent marathon in 2022 or finish your first Iron Man in a few years. Well, time to schedule your long- term goals and think about what is necessary to get there. You will need to set some short- term goals on the way. A good coach can help you to get there.
- Try out a new environment! Book a nice holiday with low corona- risks where you can enjoy nature and new routes.
- Make a goal of improving your weaknesses. Think about 2 or 3 weaknesses that you would like to improve. Set some specific and achievable goals. Examples: improve your sprint, improve your body composition,…