Finally a training week just for the advanced vegan (plant based) cyclist!
Is your goal to get gold at a Grand Fondo this year? Or do you want to cycle enough miles for a(n) (half) Iron Man?
Whatever your purpose is, we are happy to coach you! This exclusive camp focuses on the ambitious cyclist with a clear goal.
Because we want to guarantee our personal approach, we limit this camp to 8 participants.
You will be coached by the former Belgian athletics champion Sandra Schenkel and elite cyclist Fernand Cools. Both coaches are now successful triathletes in Andalusia where they both excel in cycling.
We are both vegan athletes for several years and performing better than ever before. We like to share our expertise and experience in performing on a professional level as vegans!
Below you will find all the needed information:
PRICE: € 699
- 6 nights in our athlete house + all vegan meals included
- Transfer from and to the airport of Seville
- Experienced guides (elite athletes)
- support car with technician + spare material
- Snacks, water and sports drinks before, during and after the training sessions
- If desired: possibility of extra (cultural) activities such as a visit to the caves, yoga, …
- A personalized training week with a new route every day
- Road bike (aluminum frame, carbon fork, Shimano Ultegra finished)
- EXTRA: 2x sport massage
- EXTRA: 2x core-stability training for cyclists and triathletes to start the season injury-free
- EXTRA: presentation on ‘How to excel on a vegan diet’.